Friday, September 15, 2006

Just sent out submissions to River City, Inkwell, and Karamu. I think an average of three literary journals per week is pretty good.

I need six more pages of poem to complete my second chapbook -- a narrative cycle about a woman living at the turn of the century. Grim stuff, these new poems. I emailed the first chapbook to my mother and am sure I will hear comments like: that incident didn't happen the way you say it did. I never did that.

Not much else. Reading a nonfiction account of a family of dwarves in Auschwitz. Wearing my new pirate t-shirt, waiting for dinner with Nina and Ben. Sushi!

Oh, and one of these days I'll get around to posting a picture of Ella, the rapid growth kitten.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home