Sunday, December 24, 2006



More pictures. Ella as a cowgirl, Jason being scandalous at the Duquesne Incline.

So far, we've had a busy Christmas Eve. Lots of last minute shopping -- I always have a mild freak-out at the last moment, thinking that I didn't buy enough presents -- so I go out and buy some more. We also went to a new used bookstore in the Hamburg Pavillion, which was AMAZING. Not Strand majestic, but far better than anything we have in Pittsburg. I bought an Alice Munro book for $3.99, and there were dozens of other well-priced, well-preserved books I coveted.

Then dinner at the local Chinese buffet. A bit disappointing -- no crab tonight, and the food was less tasty and fresh.

An amazing amount of presents under the tree this year. So much it actually doesn't fit under the tree. I'm not quite sure what's happening. Maybe it's hoopla because Jason's spending his first Christmas here?

3 Comments:

At 8:25 PM , Blogger Grover Cleveland said...

Maybe it's because you steal other people's blogger identities. Hmm? Perchance?

 
At 12:24 AM , Blogger Empress Girl said...

that there were so many presents?

anyway, i don't steal. i borrow.

 
At 1:48 AM , Blogger sarcasmus said...

I love that picture of Reg.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home