Monday, November 13, 2006

Dinner at the Indian restaurant was a fiasco, though the food was very good as well as reasonably priced.

The first part of today was very productive -- knit like mad, gave Piper a much needed bath, read, wrote more of the story I'm working on, and watched The Apartment with Jack Lemmon. Which I liked very much -- I just found it puzzling that the blurb on the DVD case called it a "frolicking comedy" (or something to that nature). It wasn't very funny to me. Anyway, Jason came home early from work today, with the news that they only have enough "stuff" for him to do on Wednesday, that's it for the week. I have the interview on Thursday, but even if I get the job, it'll only be part-time. So right now I'm thinking about applying to other part-timeish type jobs, or finally, finally contacting Kelly Services and becoming a temp again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home