Sunday, October 15, 2006

Finally got to see Pixar's Cars and liked it! Yes, I know that's kind of dorky. But I enjoy kid, pre-teen, and teen movies. For example: Monsters Inc. and Sky High. Not ashamed to admit it.

Considerably less enjoyable was the dollar theatre we saw Cars in -- located at the back of a shell of a Mall (with only five or so stores and a ghost-town food court). The theatre itself smelled vaguely like defrosted meat and dirty toes. Also, it was cold. But I guess I can't really complain when the movie was only 99 cents.

I'm in Kentucky for two weeks. I miss Jason! And Piper too, who I left behind to keep Jason company. The cats are with me, barricaded in my room, hissing at any approaching dogs or cats.

1 Comments:

At 11:16 PM , Blogger Grover Cleveland said...

Okami is a wonderful game!!!!!! BOMBS BOMBSBOMBSBOMBSBOMBSBOMBSBOMBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home