Thursday, November 16, 2006

Just returned from my interview at the library. I want this job! The hours are good, even though it's only 20 a week, and there are BOOKS lining the walls! Books!!!!!!! I want to work somewhere filled with books. And the higher-uppers seemed nice, too. And did I mention the books?

Another interview tomorrow morning with a temp service. Blah. I want to work in the library.

Jason tried to read our gas gauge thingy (to the house), and the customer service rep at Dominion Peoples told him that if the reading is accurate, our next bill will be $1,000!!!! I went outside and noticed a suspicious green tape around the pipe, which had been broken off. Is there a gas leak? Someone's coming to check it out on Saturday, between 7 and 4 PM.

Why is Dominion Peoples not Dominion People? That bothers me to no end.

Oh-- Jee Leong is coming to Pittsburgh/Dunkirk for Thanksgiving! Yay -- we miss that Taskmaster.

2 Comments:

At 12:00 AM , Blogger Grover Cleveland said...

I hope things get better.

 
At 2:27 AM , Blogger Grover Cleveland said...

Maybe if Jee paid some money for Thanksgiving, things would be better. Think of it as fees.

-the Capt.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home