Monday, April 18, 2005

Bad dreams. First that I inadvertently left my dog, Piper in a church parking lot and couldn't find her again (although all the mice and cats came out when they heard me calling for her). Then something about a vampire girl who disguised herself as a meek sorority girl, which allowed her to attend church services.



And then, I think, the church building started to fall.

I probably dreamt about vampires because I've been watching a lot of Buffy the Vampire Slayer lately. And I have some anxiety about bringing Piper to NYC to live (she's been with my mother in Kentucky), especially since she is so adept at slipping out of collars and harnesses. But what did the whole church business mean? I don't think I have any anxiety about religion. Well, maybe for five minutes, after Jason confessed that he thought he might be turning into a conservative Catholic, but we quickly came to the conclusion that that was absurd.

Hmm. Maybe the church business in the dream had to do with the nearby church's bells ringing, approximately once every ten seconds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home