Sunday, April 17, 2005

I brought my laptop to Astoria on the whim that I might get a signal from a neighbor's wireless network, and I am! Oh the joys of laptop computers and wireless cards.

Today was a mostly stupid day spent in transit. An hour and a half from Astoria back to Brooklyn, where I talked to Nina and Collette for twenty minutes, played with Rue, packed up my laptop, and headed back to Astoria. Then nearly two hours on the subway back -- apparently the N couldn't decide if it was an express or local, so it made a lot of erratic stops, and the people piled into the cars as if it were rush hour. Sunday afternoon public transit sucks.

But the day was sweetened by a pleasant afternoon with Jason, and tilapia marinated in caribbean jerk sauce. Now to the Top Tomato for ice cream cones! And Carrington!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home