Thursday, April 07, 2005

Big news! Jason won the Slipstream poetry chapbook contest! He gets fifty free copies of the chapbook, entitled Some Days It's a Love Story and a monetary prize! It's so exciting, and exactly what a post-MFA poetry grad would hope to accomplish within a year of graduating. Wow. I am confident he will publish a book collection within the next couple of years. Much more confident than I am of my own work ever finding its way to publication (though, er, guess I need to start sending stuff out first).

Tonight is another John-Debbie gig, at some undisclosed location. I plan on glamming out in fishnet stockings and some short skirt. Deidre's very nice violet/brown hair has also inspired me to seek manic panic hair dye and try something a little punky on myself. maybe a violet, or a dark blue. nothing too obnoxious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home