Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Tired -- left-over repercussions of the eight-hour bus ride from Buffalo. I thought I might enjoy a quiet day of pulling material from files and not working very much, but Dawn showed up at the office, and I will probably have to go to the library and pull microfiche files with her instead. The prospect doesn't please me very much -- it means actual work, and having to socialize with someone I've just met.

I have an appointment at Health Services this afternoon. It means I'll be getting back to Brooklyn later than I normally do, but Jason thought I should get the post-car accident lumps looked at, and he's probably right. Last night they hurt a lot.

At least I get to see Rue tonight! Yay. And Jason's coming to Brooklyn too.

I can't believe Spring Break is over. I don't really like I actually had one at all. And I'm not looking forward to workshop again, for no good reason other than I'd rather file quietly and listen to Tori Amos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home