Thursday, March 24, 2005

Trying to figure out which knitting project to bring with me to Dunkirk. We're going to have an eight hour bus ride, each way, so there'll be plenty of time. My arm warmer is almost done, and I don't want to carry the remains of the yarn with me (3/4ths of a pound). I'm tired of knitting scarves, even though the one with cream wool and black eyelash yarn is almost finished. I'd like to start knitting something entirely new -- a pair of finger-less scarves or socks, but that would mean bringing a knitting book along with the project. So I don't know.

Cleaned the cat box, filled Rue's mega-feeding bowl so there's no chance of her going hungry while I'm gone, and packed my clothes. I want to pick up some vegetable dumplings for dinner, but Dumpling Man is about eight blocks from the bakery, where I'm supposed to meet Jason. I don't know if I want to lug my duffle bag and backpack all that way. But maybe I will. I'm a fanatic for those dumplings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home