Sunday, May 15, 2005

The LAST was relatively easy. There were only a few questions about math and science, the majority was reading comprehension, critical thinking, history, the arts, and literature. There was also an argumentative essay portion, not unlike an assignment I gave to my freshman comp classes way back when.

Afterwards Jason, Dan, Jonathan and I went to the Biergarten for afternoon libations. We had two pitchers of beer, one pitcher of sprite (mostly for me), and two plates of sausages and sauerkraut. It was a great spring afternoon, and the Biergarten was full of young couples, children and musicians -- including a few accordionists. I encouraged Jason to take up the accordion, but Dan insisted that it was a disgusting instrument.

Later that night, we crashed Anna's party briefly for leftover Chinese soul food. There was an exciting Soul Caliber match going on, and all in all the party reminded me of one I might have gone to in Hawaii, but Jason was sad and uncomfortable, so we went back upstairs and went to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home