Wednesday, May 25, 2005

When my family finally arrived in Lexington after at least seven ridiculous hours of delays at JFK and Cincinnati, they were promptly in a car accident involving a semi-truck running a red light. Everyone is okay, but Maria's car is smooshed and no one can get their luggage out of the trunk. My family has been in an amazing amount of car accidents. This makes three in the eleven years since moving to Kentucky.

In other news, Piper is slowly adjusting to city life. Peeing on the sidewalk, no grass, crossing busy streets. Two days ago my family and I took her to the East Village, where she walked at least twenty blocks, gawking at everything.

Now if only I can get her to stop barking every time someone walks past the apartment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home