Monday, August 15, 2005

Dsc03705

Another picture of Rue on her fancy dancy cat sofa!

The pre-service NYC teaching training is finally over, but I have yet to be placed in a school. I sent out a bunch of resumes last Thursday, but haven't heard back from anyone yet. Will I end up in dreaded Bushwick after all (shudder)? I don't want to have to teach at that awful middle school where kids bring in knives, and the librarian was recently punched in the stomach.

My brother stayed with J and I for a little over a week, which was great. We ate a lot of good food (Dumpling Man!) and even went to a Mall in Elmhurst! Our other houseguest, Dave, is still around, though he goes to Connecticut every so often for grad school business.

No writing at all. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home