Sunday, March 05, 2006

I'm sick again. Again. Runny nose, fever, sore throat, congestion. My immune system must be so low right now, for me to get sick twice in the past couple of weeks.
Wedding dress shopping yesterday was horrid. Bloomingdale's and Saks Fifth Avenue were intimidating, and Jason was less than enthusiastic about having to tag along. It was too cold for words outside, and the department stores were too warm.
Dinner, at least, was nice. We ate at Heartland Brewery. I had the chicken marsala and a black cherry soda, and Jason had a veggie burger platter and an oatmeal stout. Afterwards we met Jonathan at Barnes and Noble, where we drank overpriced Starbucks coffee and said strange things about mustaches.
I'm too sick to go out today, so Jason's responsible for the grocery shopping. Hope he'll come home with everything I wrote down on the list ...

2 Comments:

At 3:55 PM , Blogger Alison said...

Do you have David's Bridal anywhere near you? That is where I got my dress and the only placed I really looked for dresses. They have wonderful selections and good prices. It's worth a shot!
I hope all is well with you! SEnd me an e-mail someday!!:)

 
At 8:36 AM , Blogger Empress Girl said...

Thanks Alison -- I'll definitely check to see if we have one.

Take care.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home