Tuesday, May 23, 2006

My family will be in New York in 12 hours. !!!!!!!!! Still have to do the laundry, buy cat litter, return videos, sweep and mop, and maybe clean the bathroom a little. Oh, and write at least five pages. I know the apartment isn't up to my mother's standards of cleanliness. Probably not up to anyone's standard of cleanliness, actually.

Think I'll wear my hair in pigtails today. That seems appropriate for repeat visits to LaGuardia in the evening. Why couldn't my mother and brother come in on the same flight, or at least the same time? That might have made things too easy.

Tomorrow we're doing Manhattan in a huge sweep. The DMV for Jason's replaced driver's license, the farmer's market in Union Square, Time Square and Rockefeller Center gawking for my mom. Maybe even the Japanese toy store for my brother.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home