Thursday, May 26, 2005

Finally phoned Marion and told her about the teaching fellows. I was dreading the call, imagining that she would be so distraught about losing both Jee and I in the period of a week and a half. But she was very gracious. Definitely stressed out about having a tiny staff, but she seemed happy for both Jason and myself.

I mentioned that I knew someone who might like a job there, and Marion said my recommendation would definitely make the person a shoo-in. So I emailed Sarah and told her about the position, and she emailed back, saying she was heading to the Registrar's office right away. Yay! I hope everything works out.

Must investigate the laundry facilities downstairs. Ever since Nina's laundry mishaps with the dryer, I've been taking loads over to the laundry emporium a block and a half away. But today I feel kind of lazy ... I promised Jason I'd unpack more boxes before meeting him at Astor Place, though ...

My brother was way impressed with New York. He's seriously thinking about moving here. He said that more girls smiled at him in the six days he visited than an entire year spent in Kentucky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home