Monday, May 02, 2005

Today I bought a sheaf of acid-free paper at Office Max. It felt kind of like a monumental event. Tomorrow I'll go to the computer lab, print out two acid-free copies of my thesis, and hand them into Graduate Studies.

At Office Max, I got a little out of hand. In addition to the paper, I bought:

1 cheap black binder
1 box of ball-point pens
4 extra-fine Z4 pens
a kit to make my own very cute graduation announcements

All in all, I guess it was a productive day. I also put together a writing sample packet for my appointment with an agent on Friday, wrote an exercise for Myra's class, and did some last-minute emailing. I also signed up to take the LAST next week Saturday, at 7:45 AM (eww) for a whopping $158. Oh, and Jason and I called a few places for Astoria apartments. I really should have written another couple of cover letters and sent out a few more resumes, but at this point I feel lazy and tired. So it's the second season of Curb Your Enthusiasm and salmon for dinner.


Oh -- and apparently Aardvark has been telling people that I'm "the root of all evil." The thought makes me laugh a little. I told Jason that if I were the root of all evil, then Rue must be the root of all evil's feline sidekick. I can see a cute little cartoon or comic revolving around our mischievous plans to take over the world.

You see how ridiculous the Aardvark situation has become.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home