Friday, June 03, 2005

having s'mores in bed

We went to the Mexican restaurant near Jason's school instead. Three messy, overflowing guacamole tacos with sour cream, lettuce and tomatoes. Then we went to Cold Stone Creamery for my new favourite ice cream flavor: cake batter. Combined with graham cracker pie pieces in a crunchy coconut-chocolate waffle bowl = sensory overload. I love Cold Stone Creamery. Can't believe I never tried their ice cream until my family dragged me there.

The @*f&*#! English CST test I signed up for this morning cost a whopping one hundred fifteen dollars. It kills me that I have to pay so much money jjust to get up at the crack of dawn and then have my brain squeezed for four hours.

I played this game last night until one in the morning, while Jason slept. There's something extremely satisfying about rolling bananas, geese, and ice cream vendors into one squirming, squealing ball. Can't wait until I've advanced high enough to roll skyscrapers. Gee whiz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home