Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I hate UPS

So my wedding dress is currently in lingo somewhere in a UPS truck. Apparently I can't get them to deliver the dress to work (although it's only a ten-minute drive away). And they close at 5:00 and don't open until 9:30 in the morning. And they don't open on Saturdays and Sundays.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Today Dianne took me to UPS, because they promised my dress would be there. But no - it was Astoria-bound. Where no one is at home to sign for the damn thing.
Shouldn't be such a whiner though. Christine's car was broken into yesterday, in the company parking lot. Her window was smashed and stereo taken.
Oh - one positive thing. I've discovered Jason is the best salad maker ever. He made us salads last night with leafy lettuce, feta, black olives, baby corn, onions, sauteed mushrooms, pepperoni, parmesan rosemary, red peppers, and a vinegar dressing. It was so good I asked him to make the same thing for lunch today.
So maybe I won't have a dress, but I'll have the best salads.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home