Saturday, January 20, 2007

Am wearing my new turqouise and brown cowboy boots, dressed like a cowgirl. Well, kind of -- I guess cowgirls wear pigtails.

Jason's mother's surgery went well. At first, her leg was so blocked they couldn't insert the stint. And then, once the stint was in place, her blood pressure dropped, so they had to go back in and re-insert it. She's at home now, with no pain and a lot more energy. Jason came home last night -- picked me up from work, actually, which was great, because I bought my cowboy boots during lunch, and lugging it home on the bus wouldn't have been much fun.

Rumour is Dan Jackson has a girlfriend!! Woo-woo. He should EMAIL ME and tell me about it sometime.

My posts are always so schizo. I'm a subject-jumper. There's a couple of movies (Little Children, Miss Potter, and The Painted Veil) that I want to see at the theatre, but we can't ever seem to find the time to go.

2 Comments:

At 10:30 AM , Blogger sarcasmus said...

I promise I'll write you soon...sorrry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 5:41 PM , Blogger Empress Girl said...

you'd better!!

oh yeah, and i should probably write you too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home