Thursday, March 03, 2005

Braving the Elements

Guess it's that time (sigh) to get ready to leave the apartment. I hate riding on the subway -- I feel like I have to put on a semi-tough, detached mask everytime I step onto the platform. I hate the scary, vast Clinton-Washington stop on the G train. I hate the four and a half blocks it takes to walk there in the first place. But I can't stay inside like a hermit, however much I'd like to. I'll throw Vita and Harold and a change of underwear into my backpack and make my way to the City.

The mopping and excessive use of Mr. Clean seems to have kept another wave of ant invasion away. For the moment, at least.

Have been listening to Mary Chapin Carpenter all day long, for no better reason than being too lazy to change the CD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home