Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Ridiculous Social Anxieties

I don't know why I'm so shy sometimes. I just am. Like last night, when I couldn't knock on John's door to tell him we were going to watch Nights of Cabiria on Thursday instead. I really couldn't do it -- I felt like puking first. School is also still somewhat of a challenge, especially since I'm mostly out of the loop with the other folks in my year (who I used to hang out with sometimes when I lived in Bronxville).

At least I'm no longer so shy I refuse to talk to my relatives. Or to answer the phone. Though Jason can attest to the fact that sometimes I don't call people when I should ...

Sometimes I think it takes infinite patience for Jason to deal with this neurosis. Thank God he's a very patient man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home