Tuesday, February 22, 2005

The 'R's and the 'T's

Just a quick note. I was sent around campus from the registrar's office to deliver packages and things, and found myself (conveniently!) at a computer. Work is so boring today. Blah. I was in the middle of changing 'R's on transcripts (for lecture classes) to 'T's (tutorials) when Marion decided to send me out for some fresh air. Good thing too -- I was starting to feel cross-eyed and queasy.

Earlier I had a conference with Myra, who, as always, had a lot of great advice. Today she was pretty brusque though, something I didn't particularly like. Maybe it was just her mood. Or maybe it was the fact that the girl in conference ahead of me was crying.

In 45 minutes (thank God!) I'm released from my 'R's and 'T's, back to Jason and Astoria, and a night of intense revision for tomorrow's workshop. Maybe I'll stop at Virgin Megastore first, to get a copy of Tori's newest album, The Beekeeper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home