Friday, March 04, 2005

Daily Events

In my over-enthusiasm about Vita and Harold, I forgot to write about the current events in my life. Last night Jason and I went to Sylvia's, a great soul food restaurant in Harlem. At first I was a little reluctant to go, because Harlem can be a pretty scary place, especially at night. But it was great. We both had fried chicken over waffles, with a side order of garlic mashed potatoes. Everything was perfect. The chicken breast moist and flavorful, the potatoes and waffles wonderful. Yum.

Then we went home, and J and Aardvark had a bit of a row. There was a nasty note, and some screaming, and apparently some e-mailing afterwards.

I got back to Brooklyn this morning and found that Collette rearranged the kitchen and living room. It's great. There's some much more space, and I spent a drowsy couple of hours reading what else and eating dill mustard tilapia while waiting for the plumber/Jacob to show up.


Now Rue's sleeping on the frog and chick pillow, and I'm waiting for Jason. "The Gilmore Girls" is playing on my PS2. Everything is very nice.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home