Thursday, April 06, 2006

Wrote a poem today at work, the first since my I-love-Jason poem (six months ago? More?). Poems are so pleasurable and manageable. They're good salve to my ten+ maniacal novel/novella/longish short story projects that I can never finish.

Jason says the poem's a good one. I'll revise it a little and then mail it on to his friend in Fredonia, whom Jason sends all his stuff to. Then, with J and Gerry's advice, I'll revise it again and try to send it out for publication!

Work was so stupid. I retyped an inane safety pamphlet that said things like "This procedure will save your life, but more importantly, save our company money!" Shameless.

1 Comments:

At 3:45 PM , Blogger sarcasmus said...

What did you change it to? It makes you wonder if they would have that warning if the procedure didn't save the company any money. Ahhhh...Capitalism.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home