Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Tedious

I feel frustrated. SLC is giving me difficulty about transferring credit and striking the literature elective from my transcript. Yet during the summer, I spoke to Susan Guma and she said it wouldn't be a problem.

Also, I have to send payment to U of L for a transcript. Blah. Blah blah blah.

Otherwise my day has been fine. I slept well, went to work in good spirits, had a successful conference with Myra
(she also thinks "Irene and the Pale Man" is nearing completion, and that I only need to finish my "house-cleaning," i.e. making the sentences as succinct as possible), ate some lovely leftover chili for lunch. And tonight I'll be with Jason again, which is definitely good.

Old movies watched:
A Letter to Three Wives, The Strange Love of Martha Ivers (Barbara Stanwyck).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home